Marazzi USA or otherwise known as Marazzi is a leading manufacturer known worldwide for its extremely high standards in products it produces like porcelain tile, ceramic tile, glass tile, natural stone and other specialty tile products.
Marazzi is constantly evolving every year as technology grows to higher levels every year. Always on top of the latest production procedures, they strive to always be ahead of other tile companies every step of the way. Marazzi consults with designers, contractors, consumers on the latest in colors, hues, fashionable size formats. You ca always be assured they will always be a cutting edge company.
Marazzi has plant locations in Italy, Spain, United States, France and Russia. They have 14,450 Service Centers and 5,817 employees worldwide.
Marazzi was started by Filippo Marazzi. As a young entrepeneur, he envisioned a company expanding from homeland territory of Italy to the U.S. With good relations and growing experience, Marazzi opened a factory in Sunnyvale, TX in 1982. The company has grown cosiderably since, growing into all the markets as seen today. Think Marazzi on your next flooring project.
1. Make sure that you enter in the correct information on our bid forms so we can research the information properly.
2. When bidding on an item, base your bid on the lowest price that you found on that item. We can use this powerful information to negotiate prices with manufacturers, brokers or distributers.
3. Remember that all flooring companies have different freight charges. Some companies may quote you a lower price per square foot, but add more to the shipping cost. We never use this method. Always compare quotes by the final grand total price.
4. Please remember there is a 100 sq ft minimum on ceramic tile, wood floors, laminate floors, cork floors. 20 sq ft minimum on glass tile.
5. After a bid is submitted, it may take up to 48 hours to get a reply back. If your bid is accepted, you will receive a confirmation number. Please call us back with that number to order.