Interceramic began operations in 1979 introducing in the market a new technology called Monocotture, used in the production of state-of-the-art ceramic tile.
Since then, the company has maintained an aggressive growth rhythm, giving the consumer a product of high quality, with the best designs and competitive prices. It currently has an installed capacity of 24 millions of square meters per year, this figure represents 35 times its initial capacity. This is possible through four productive complexes, three of them located in Chihuahua, Mexico and one in Garland, Texas.
Interceramic expanded into the United States in 1988 in Dallas, Texas. In addition to servicing independent distributors, Interceramic opened its own wholesale branches in the Dallas, El Paso and San Antonio areas. By combining products manufactured by Interceramic with imported tile and natural stone from around the world, Interceramic Tile & Stone Gallery developed a unique operation among U.S ceramic tile distributors.
This approach to tile distribution proved successful and allowed them to expand othe system rapidly, covering the majority of Texas (including the Houston, Austin and Fort Worth areas) and opening in the busy Atlanta, Georgia area. From there, they focused our efforts on growing to the west of Texas, starting with Phoenix (including a satellite store in Scottsdale) and Las Vegas. To fill in the gaps and provide logistical continuity, we also opened locations in Albuquerque, Tulsa, Oklahoma City and Anaheim, which will also function as an import depot for our western warehouses.
By combining the worlds finest imported ceramic tile, porcelain, glass and natural stone with the entire Interceramic product line (which in itself is a complete package of floor and wall tile), Interceramic Tile & Stone Gallery has established itself as one of the premier distributors of tile and tile related-products in the United States. Staying in step with consumer trends by offering more porcelain tile and creating one of the largest selections of national stone in the industry today, they can say without exaggeration that they are the best the world has to offer.
Nobody offers a larger selection of ceramic, porcelain, glass and natural stone products than Interceramic Tile & Stone Gallery. Combined with their allied products, Interceramic Tile & Stone Gallery is the one source for all your tile installation needs.
1. Make sure that you enter in the correct information on our bid forms so we can research the information properly.
2. When bidding on an item, base your bid on the lowest price that you found on that item. We can use this powerful information to negotiate prices with manufacturers, brokers or distributers.
3. Remember that all flooring companies have different freight charges. Some companies may quote you a lower price per square foot, but add more to the shipping cost. We never use this method. Always compare quotes by the final grand total price.
4. Please remember there is a 100 sq ft minimum on ceramic tile, wood floors, laminate floors, cork floors. 20 sq ft minimum on glass tile.
5. After a bid is submitted, it may take up to 48 hours to get a reply back. If your bid is accepted, you will receive a confirmation number. Please call us back with that number to order.