1. Make sure that you enter in the correct information on our bid forms so we can research the information properly.
2. When bidding on an item, base your bid on the lowest price that you found on that item. We can use this powerful information to negotiate prices with manufacturers, brokers or distributers.
3. Remember that all flooring companies have different freight charges. Some companies may quote you a lower price per square foot, but add more to the shipping cost. We never use this method. Always compare quotes by the final grand total price.
4. Please remember there is a 100 sq ft minimum on ceramic tile, wood floors, laminate floors, cork floors. 20 sq ft minimum on glass tile.
5. After a bid is submitted, it may take up to 48 hours to get a reply back. If your bid is accepted, you will receive a confirmation number. Please call us back with that number to order.